ALL ABOUT ME......

Hey yall and welcome to my blog:)
I am a Southern-Belle who loves life.
I write, take pictures, perform spoken word,and have my own internet radio show..... SO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

XOXO All ''Ms. Voice" Ways XOXO


REMEMBER ...Can't NOBODY be YOU but YOU

Featured Post

HIDDEN .....

HIDDEN........................... i will be waiting in the wings in the corner where the black rose grows in the darkes...

Thursday, June 19, 2014

ROCK BOTTOM

I HAVE DONE IT! 

I have hit ROCK BOTTOM!

No love from my mother, 

Depression, aggression, anger and oppression,

Feelings of worthlessness and uselessness

When I felt that I was in my moment before.

FAKE FRIENDS and WORSE yet FAKE FAMILY!

But, it is cool

I see and understand now.

YOU just WATCH ME now!

Because, once you hit ROCK BOTTOM,

There is only one way to go UP, UP AND UP!

WATCH ME soar past it all.

ALL the lies and hurt,

All of the FAKENESS and DECEIT.

All the FAKE SMILES AND I LOVE YOU’S!

YOU JUST WATCH ME! 

I WILL RISE! I WILL RISE! 


      I have already begun. copyright@2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo