ALL ABOUT ME......

Hey yall and welcome to my blog:)
I am a Southern-Belle who loves life.
I write, take pictures, perform spoken word,and have my own internet radio show..... SO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

XOXO All ''Ms. Voice" Ways XOXO


REMEMBER ...Can't NOBODY be YOU but YOU

Featured Post

HIDDEN .....

HIDDEN........................... i will be waiting in the wings in the corner where the black rose grows in the darkes...

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Smoke Is Blinding Me and Engulfing My Heart



Surrounded by 

smoke in my life



FAKE friends and FAKE family are 

blinding me with 


rage


I am just me I say


I am cut from a different cloth


A model that doesn't exist


I say to them....


If I treated you like you treat me...


Well... just think about that for a sec.. 

a minute.. a hour 


... a day .. a month ... a year


Times are changing and so are people


It pains me to tears to think about 

ALL the friends I lost...


WHY WERE YOU A BRANCH, 

WHEN I WAS A ROOT?????


WHY WERE YOU A LEAF , WHEN 

I WAS A ROOT???????


I love them still and miss them just as 

much... but life is moving on and 

NOW SO MUST I.


GOODBYE MY DEAR 

FRENEMIES... GOODBYE 

FAMENIMIES


I WAS A "TRUE" FRIEND while you 

were a "FAKE ONE "


YOU WILL MISS ME!


GETTING RID OF TOXIC 

PEOPLE!! ALLLLLLLL TOXIC 

PEOPLE!

 

COPYRIGHT @2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo