I am drowning in this quicksand called life
My actions are limited
My tears are many
It seems as if every positive move sinks me deeper into the abyss of QUICKSAND
My hand is out for HELP. GUIDANCE. LOVE.. SUPPORT..
but it goes UNNOTICED
WHERE ARE YOU
WHERE ARE YOU
What happened to my ROOTS in my life
WHERE ARE YOU
WHERE ARE YOU
SHOW YOURSELF
All these ROOTS have become BRANCHES..to worst yet LEAVES
Even family have disappeared
So I am STUCK in this QUICKSAND
With my TEARS to dry the sand to keep me FROZEN and STUCK
I am left with feelings of NO ONE CARES
NO ONE CAN HELP ME
I pray and I WAIT
Because I am STUCK and SINKING deeper into this QUICKSAND called my life....
WHERE ARE YOU
If you CAN'T BE A ROOT at least be a BRANCH and HELP me pull myself OUT OF THIS QUICKSAND
My actions are limited
My tears are many
It seems as if every positive move sinks me deeper into the abyss of QUICKSAND
My hand is out for HELP. GUIDANCE. LOVE.. SUPPORT..
but it goes UNNOTICED
WHERE ARE YOU
WHERE ARE YOU
What happened to my ROOTS in my life
WHERE ARE YOU
WHERE ARE YOU
SHOW YOURSELF
All these ROOTS have become BRANCHES..to worst yet LEAVES
Even family have disappeared
So I am STUCK in this QUICKSAND
With my TEARS to dry the sand to keep me FROZEN and STUCK
I am left with feelings of NO ONE CARES
NO ONE CAN HELP ME
I pray and I WAIT
Because I am STUCK and SINKING deeper into this QUICKSAND called my life....
WHERE ARE YOU
If you CAN'T BE A ROOT at least be a BRANCH and HELP me pull myself OUT OF THIS QUICKSAND

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo