ALL ABOUT ME......

Hey yall and welcome to my blog:)
I am a Southern-Belle who loves life.
I write, take pictures, perform spoken word,and have my own internet radio show..... SO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

XOXO All ''Ms. Voice" Ways XOXO


REMEMBER ...Can't NOBODY be YOU but YOU

Featured Post

HIDDEN .....

HIDDEN........................... i will be waiting in the wings in the corner where the black rose grows in the darkes...

Friday, October 28, 2022

 Sleep eludes me 

How do you start over after 16 years 

How can I lay here in my bed while your laying in another bed with her

How the fuck can you say you love me when your with her

When there is even a her

You promised me sideways 8 and all I got was 16 years 

What type of fantasy world are you living in to think or even ask me to be a number 1 of of a 3 it doesn’t matter if I’m number 1 or 2 the fact is I ain’t the ONLY number do you not get that you say you still love you say your still here but your not I get to share  your heart your time your attention your looks your touch your love 

I wanted a husband not a fuckin hotspot that’s wtf you share not a person  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo