ALL ABOUT ME......

Hey yall and welcome to my blog:)
I am a Southern-Belle who loves life.
I write, take pictures, perform spoken word,and have my own internet radio show..... SO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

XOXO All ''Ms. Voice" Ways XOXO


REMEMBER ...Can't NOBODY be YOU but YOU

Featured Post

HIDDEN .....

HIDDEN........................... i will be waiting in the wings in the corner where the black rose grows in the darkes...

Friday, October 28, 2022

 My Thoughts 


As I stare at this gun on this nightstand I wonder who would miss me if I was gone if I took that motherfucking thing and went  click click boom who really would fucking care do I fucking matter I don’t think so don’t feel it I don’t see it I’m just a vapor I fucking mist invisible and fucking replaceable

This is how you made me feel

You relaxed me with a newer version 

I’m not good enough 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo