My life is in shambles I wake up every morning and vapor mist I am invisible I’m broken I feel like I’m looking at my life outside my body like nothing I do or say matters they just don’t get it is bigger than what anyone can understand this is one of the WORST situations I’ve ever been through this is one of the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life at 45 years old going through all I went through in my life this pain is different my mind is very dangerous because I go out every day not giving a fuck about what happens to me seriously and I have to deal with it every day it’s in my face every day every day I have to play nice and bite my FUQIN tongue is nearly the fuck off i’m living in a lie a façade why I don’t know it’s because I’m weak it’s because I’m dumb is it because of love I don’t know what the fuck it is what I do know it hurts every day I die a little more each day every second every minute every hour
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo