My Thoughts
Can you trust someone too much
Can you love someone too much
I was living in an imaginary land where I thought your eyes were only for me
Where I thought nothing and nobody could infiltrate your heart take up space that belongs to me
But unknowingly to me that was a huge mirage
It seems as if I wasn’t good enough
I wasn’t doing what he needed
I wasn’t being what he wanted so he found someone who was
A third component to our duo
Broken and demolished
Devastated and betrayed
I sit in the same space as they share and die continuously every second every minute every hour every fuckin day
The pain just keeps getting worse instead of being easier
Instead of healing I fall deeper and deeper into despair into depression into the why me questions what did I do questions why is she better than me questions into they why the fuck am I here anymore questions
I still love him I still want him I hate to say it but I still need him and that pisses me the fuck off
He doesn’t deserve these feelings at all
Why can’t I just run away
Why
I just want to disappear from everyone from everywhere
I want to go where nobody knows how fuckin stupid I was I am where nobody knows my name where nobody knows anything
ANYTHING
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo