ALL ABOUT ME......

Hey yall and welcome to my blog:)
I am a Southern-Belle who loves life.
I write, take pictures, perform spoken word,and have my own internet radio show..... SO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

XOXO All ''Ms. Voice" Ways XOXO


REMEMBER ...Can't NOBODY be YOU but YOU

Featured Post

HIDDEN .....

HIDDEN........................... i will be waiting in the wings in the corner where the black rose grows in the darkes...

Friday, October 28, 2022

 My thoughts 


I sit alone in my corner of the world 

No love no friends no nothing 

Just a world of depression and loneliness and betrayal 

Of longings and needs that don’t get met 

Of wondering why I wasn’t good enough for you 

Why wasn’t I enough period 

How was our beautiful bubble infiltrated 

Your love 

your heart 

your feelings 

your thoughts are all

Infiltrated 

There no longer about you 

and I 

Now they are about us &we 

FUQ THAT 

FUQ this

WHY 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I am glad and appreciate that you took the time to be apart of my POETIC JOURNEY! BE BLESSED! .... Remember STAND for SOMETHING or you WILL FALL for ANYTHING! xoxoxoxo